Business Card Reader is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
"If you're a mobile networker, this is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
THIS FREE VERSION ALLOWS TO PROCESS UP TO 5 BUSINESS CARDS INITIALLY AND 1 CARD PER WEEK LATER ON.
You may purchase unlimited recognitions as in-app purchase.
"Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It's not free, but it'll easily pay for itself after your next new business card." -IntoMobile
"Working from home can mean spending a lot of time on the phone to keep in touch with colleagues or customers. To manage all these contacts' business cards, check out Business Card Reader" -The New York Times
"The best text scanning app yet." -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
Background image processing, saves time when scanning multiple cards
Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account available as a subscription
Export to Evernote
Export as .xlsx document
(New!) Export to VCard
Optional integration with existing CRM systems
New! BCR Cloud. Easy edit your cards on the web and securely backup them in the Cloud.
Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
Anti-shake image capture
BCR Cloud features
Quickly edit cards on the web
Two-way sync with iPhone and iPad
Keep recognised cards backed-up on our secure server
Advanced Contact Search: by name, company, address, etc.
BCR Cloud is offered as a yearly subscription for $16.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
BCR Cloud website: http://bcr.shape.ag
INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE1 HOW-TO GUIDE:
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Make sure the camera is focused on the business card.
4. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
5. Tap the screen to take the picture.
6. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Business Card Reader (version 3.8) has a file size of 139.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.